Saturday, September 24, 2011

Its a Conspiracy

I'm not sure if its to keep me from coming here or to keep me from leaving. Last year it was the Icelandic volcano/ash cloud that delayed me coming here. This year it was the Canada Post lock out that had me worried for a while about whether I woud get my visa back in time. And its also the Air Canada strike that happened before I left and also was close to happening this week. Jeez, what did I ever do?

I have officially less than one week left here. Its not awesome. I don't want to leave here. I'm really enjoying my time at the girls home. And since schools is back in, its really quiet during the day, so I will often go over to the one boys house and hang out with the little boys, who are really cute too.

Although I won't miss the time limit on the internet. Its frustrating, I'll be here for a while, and its not till I have 5 minutes left that I find something interesting to look at, or see someone on facebook to talk to. There has been a few times where I look up and realize that I have 20 seconds left and have to quickly say goodbye to whoever I'm talking to on facebook.

I realize I haven't put many pictures up here in a while. Sorry 'bout that, I got some for you now. Although my one memory card is completely full and is sitting back in my room, so you don't get all the pictures I would have wanted.


Some of the little girls playing


These girls were chasing away the goats that were walking around.


Truck that I had to walk by for a couple mornings, and yes, the stuff does look like its going to fall off. It was scary walking beside it.This picture was taken about 30 seconds before it started raining, and I got soaked on my way back from work.


One of the little boys.

Thats about it for now, I'll try to get back here before I leave, so it will be either Monday or Tuesday, I don't know how busy I'll be. If I don't get back I'll update everyone when I get back home (Canada home, not Ghana home).

No comments:

Post a Comment