Monday, September 5, 2011

24 days and counting...

Hey all, I figured I should blog somemore before I get messages telling me I don't do it enough. Since last week, nothing much has changed. Everytime I call home I always get asked what I'm doing for the weekend, and so far, the answer has been "nothing". Which sounds boring but I like it. Last year when I went it was everyweekend I had to be doing something. But this time, I've seen all the things that I really wanted to see, so its nice to relax and not do to much for a couple of days.

I'm still the only volunteer at the house right now, which is not to bad. I spent the weekend washing some clothes, by hand. Which is not to bad actually, and its not with a stick on a rock down by the river, as my Dad would have you believe.

Just over 3 weeks left, the time has really flown by this time, I think moreso than last time. I'm not quite sure if that's possible. I will definatly come back again though, just like I said last time. And just like last time, the people here still don't believe me, so I'll have to prove them all wrong again. But this time I'll have to bring some of the family with me, and show them around. Because it doesn't matter how much explaining I do, you have to see it to believe it.

I may end up going to church this weekend again. I think I may have to. I didn't go yesterday. But still listened to the church that is across the street from the house. For a couple of hours in the morning and then again at night it was loud and long. I don't really miss that part when I leave. Especially when its 7 in the morning and I'm trying to sleep.

Ok, this post was going to be longer, but thanks to 3 facebook conversations going on at once. Its not as long as I would have liked. I'll be back here sometime. Not sure when though. Probably this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment