Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back Again!?!

Everytime I leave the internet I always think of something that I should've put in my blog, then when I get here, I can never remember what it was. Like right now for instance.

If you read the blog entry from last week, then you'll know about how I got a taxi ride with the same driver that I had had before. Well, I was leaving the internet on thursday and wanted to get a drop taxi back home, and I got the same guy again. The Toyota Corolla guy, I was suprised, but I think he just parks his taxi outside of the internet, because he knows there are always obruni's at the internet. But it was funny because I had to keep my story straight. He asked about how my kid was doing. It was funny how much he actually remembered.

I only had 8 more days left at the childrens home. It sucks because I know how much I am going to miss those girls. But at the same time, I can see now that the ones that I remember from last year that are still here are doing (relatively) well. And I do know that some do get adopted and thats also great. Esther, the one little 8 month old that we have, is now adopted by a couple from Slovenia. I'm so happy for her.

I'm actually really cold right now. They must have the air conditioning in here up really high because it seems alot colder than it usually is. But I know what kind of rush of heat you get when you step out of the doors, so I can live with the cold.

Speaking of cold. When I get back home, it better not be really cold. I'm going to freeze if its even kinda cool. Compared to here, where 25 degrees is considered cold, I'm not looking forward to what its going to be when I get back home.

Is a series of shorter posts just as good as fewer really long ones? Because thats what you have been getting the past week or so. Its likely what you'll get until I leave, but you never know.

That's if for now, I'll be back later at some point. Oh, and fyi, I fly out on September 29, the Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment