Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Not even a Week...

While sitting at breakfast today I was thinking that it feels like I've been here forever. But in reality, it hasn't even been one week yet. Wow, it is amazing how quick you get back into the swing of things. The waving when you here someone yell "Obroni", ignoring the marrage proposals, having to tune out the honking of the taxis, and everything else that goes along with being in Ghana.

I've been at the childrens home for 4 days now, and its been amazing to be back. The girls yesterday were playing with my cell phone and decided to call my house. It had started ringing on this end, but I caught it in time that it didn't ring back home. Which was a good thing concidering it would have been 5:15 am at the time.

I got to the girls house today and as soon as I walked in there was about 12 girls standing around me hugging me. It was a little crazy, then I sat down and everyone wanted to sit on or around me. It was hard to listen to anyone say anything because they were all talking at the same time.

It will be a short post today, but I'll give you some pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment