Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back in Cape Coast

Well, I finally made it back to Cape Coast and didn't get sick that time. We left on Friday and took a tro-tro for the 4 hour ride. We just caught the end of the Ghana-Uraguay game, Ghana should've won, but its too bad. We got up on Saturday morning and made it to Kakum National Park and did the canopy walk. That was so awesome and a lot of fun.

We went back to the hotel and had lunch and went to Elmina Castle and seen that. It was sad to hear about what happened to the people who went through there. I'm definatly glad I made it out there.

It was overall an awesome trip and I'm really glad I made it back there. On Sunday we went to the beach and I actually got kinda sunburnt for the first time. But its not peeling yet and hopefully won't.

I don't think I'm doing anything this weekend. Just sticken around here, but I'm not completely sure yet. My times almost up on the internet and I have to go the meeting right now. I'll be back at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment