Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Almost July 1st!

I wish I was in Canada, only for tomorrow though. Roughrider season starts, NHL free agent frenzy starts (I think its the day for free agents in the NBA as well, with Lebron, Bosh, Wade and others it should be fun) and obviously its Canada Day. I definatly have to come to the internet tomorrow to catch up on everything, but with a 6 hour time change, yeah, their might not be to much to catch up on yet.

At the childrens home we have 2 new girls. The one showed up on Thursday and is less than 2 weeks old. And I went into the room today to see her, and she's multiplied, there is a new little one that I think looks younger than the first one. Their both really small and super cute though.

This week is the first one by myself at the childrens home, as Kate left for England on Monday morning. I wasn't really looking forward to it by myself. But its pretty good so far. The girls were all sitting on their potties when I got their this morning, and when they seen me, they all started giggling. It was awesome and makes it all worth it. Their is one girl who is about a year and a half old, but is really tiny and can't walk or sit up by herself. I actually had her laughing yesterday and today, I've only been able to do that one before. It was great.

I think the plan is to go to Cape Coast this weekend. Since the last time I went, yeah, I slept pretty much all day Saturday. Hopefully this one turns out better.

Not much else, I'll try to figure out if I can put up some videos on here at some point. I'll at least try for some pictures anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment