Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello


From the beach in Cape Coast, at the restaurant where we had lunch. It was really windy that day.

This is from the rooftop restaurant in Cape Coast from the guest house we stayed at for the weekend.

This is the trip back from Kakum, it was beautiful.

There's nothing really new here. A few of us went to the Golden Tulip yesterday for lunch. Its a hotel where you can get western style food. I had chicken nuggets and fries, it was awesome.

I haven't really said to much about the childrens home. Well, I'm working in the girls house, there are about 8 little girls we take care of with a few older ones who don't go to school for some reason. One of the little girls is over 1 year old, but is much smaller than she should be, and she can't walk or sit up by herself. I've gotten a little bit attached to her. On Monday I actually made her laugh, which I hadn't been able to do before. And I haven't been able to do since then.

Not to much else around here, I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend, I might just stay around here and go to the pool and culture centre. I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment