Saturday, September 12, 2015

One...Two...Five!

Figured I should post on here again since we are on the way back home. The last time I updated you guys we were just in our way too Brussels. Now that seems like a long time ago.

We stayed three nights in Brussels. I like that city actually, it was nice. One of the days we were there we went to the Belgium Military Museum  (or something like that) and walked around there. The had a separate place where they had probably like over 20 planes. It was awesome, and I made a point to take a load of pictures cause I knew dad would be jealous. They even had 2 different Canadian military planes.

After our time in Brussels we took a bus to Düsseldorf and stayed there for 4 nights. Düsseldorf was nice as well although there was very little English. I can count on 1 hand the amount of English speakers we came across. Which doesn't bother me too much but can be tiring if your not used to it. We wandered around the city and went up in the tower that there is, that was pretty cool. We took a train to Frankfurt and just stayed there the one night.

Yesterday we flew to Iceland which we were looking forward too. If I had longer here I think I'd really enjoy it. It's a beautiful country. Although I would probably rent a car if you're here for a while, we didn't get a taxi back to the airport and instead walked for 2 hours. That was fun....

Anyway, we are just hanging out at the airport at the moment waiting for the flight to Edmonton.

I'll see everyone when I get back and I shall update this thing again likely. Likely when I have a computer and not just my phone that it a pain to type on.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment