Saturday, May 10, 2014

Toronto

Well, I said I'd travel again. And here I am, not Ghana, but it's something. Just flew into Toronto this morning and will be here for a week. Why here?  It's easy, Hockey Hall of Fame.  My flight this morning was good, if you leave out the part where I had to run to the gate, then yeah, it was good.
I was thinking on the flight over here that I have been on quite a few flights in total, so I wanted list them:
Saskatoon to Toronto
Toronto to Frankfurt
Frankfurt to Rome
Paris to Toronto
Toronto to Saskatoon
Saskatoon to Calgary
Calgary to Frankfurt
Frankfort to Addis Ababa
Addis Ababa to Accra
Accra to Frankfurt
Frankfurt to Calgary
Calgary to Saskatoon
Saskatoon to Calgary
Calgary to Frankfurt
Frankfurt to Accra
Accra to Frankfurt
Frankfurt to Toronto
Toronto to Saskatoon
Saskatoon to Toronto
..... And next Saturday will be Toronto back to Saskatoon
That's 19, soon to be 20. Wow. And yes, I did have to go back and count.  And after all those flights, I'm liking the landings less and less. Taking off and the flights themselves are fine. But whatever, as long as I get there in one piece we're all good.
It was super weird taking a taxi and not haggling over the price, not fearing for your life, and actually wearing a seat belt. I kinda missed it. But it was easier than I thought to get a taxi, they were waiting right where your walk out of the doors of the airport.
My plans for this week so far are, Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower and maybe a Jays game if I can make it. Past that, I haven't really decided yet. I have one full day dedicated to the HHOF because that's what I'm going to need. And that's also the reason I'm going to go alone as most people that I would go with would be way to fast. I'm gonna need a long time with no one rushing me.
I think I may actually update this thing this week while in here. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment