Saturday, May 17, 2014

See You Later Toronto

That week went by fast that's for sure. And was it ever fun. After sleeping a lot on day one of being here, I was pretty busy the rest of the week.

First was the Blue Jays Game on Sunday. They lost but it was still awesome to be in the SkyDome.  Next day I went shopping at the Eaton Centre which was sweet.

The day after was the Royal Ontario Museum. That was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. I spent all day there and probably could've gone back.

Wednesday was the Hockey Hall of Fame.  That was the other highlight of my trip. I got there at 11am and left 10 minutes before they closed. It was awesome.

Thursday I did the CN Tower. I'm not afraid of heights, but that was a little scary. I spent the extra money and went up the other elevator to the higher level (sky pod they called it). It was fantastic. I also stopped at the aquarium that is right beside the CN Tower because I had heard good things about it. It was surprisingly good to, a little expensive though.

Friday I really didn't have many plans so I went back to the Eaton Centre and did some shopping.

That's pretty much it. It will be nice to get home and eat good food as I've been living off of Tim Hortons and Subway for the last week. My flight leaves at 6:40 PM tonight so I have a little time to waste before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment