Friday, August 7, 2015

On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

Not Camelot, but the next best thing.

So if you can't guess by now, I'm going on another trip.  I'll pause for you to collect yourself after that bombshell....

This time though, I'm not going alone which will be a little different.  In two weeks my cousin Grant and I are headed to Europe for a couple of weeks.  Our first stop will be Doune Castle (I believe that's what it's called) which is where a large chunk of Monty Python and the Holy Grail was filmed.  I am really looking forward to that part cause of you don't know by now, that is definitely my favourite movie.  That is also the only part of the trip where I don't care if Grant likes it or not, we're going. Haha.

The plan after that is a little more of Scotland, a ferry ride to Belgium and then we will make our way to Frankfurt, Germany and fly back.  Although on the way home we are stopping in Reykjavik, Iceland for just over 24 hours.  I'm really looking forward to that part as well. I've heard Iceland is beautiful.

Well, I'm actually looking forward to the whole trip.  I've been wanting to do something like this for pretty much forever.  And it will be fun to have some company on the trip.  I would have no problem going by myself but I'm excited to enjoy the trip with someone else.

That's all I got for now, watch this space for more..

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy buy watch for flying cows and verbal taunting near the castle

    ReplyDelete